TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Testimonial from Wesley - Hitting TOP 3 Prize Again


Saying Thanks again to Kumantong 4D Master and his Kumantongs for the continuous blessings. I have been striking 4D for few years from the time I 1st get to know him.

Within 5 months of this year (2013), I have hit 3 times, including 1st Prize (Strike SGD$2000) , 3rd Prize (Strike SGD$490) and Double Hit on 1 Starter Prize (Strike SGD$500).

You guys got to have 100% trust and faith in Kumantong 4D Master and his Kumantongs and Winnings of 4D will confirm come to You.

To the Non-Believers out there, there is one thing I will say, change Your mindset now and give Your full faith and believe in Kumantong 4D Power. Sign Up , Pay Up and Start Winning.

If  You can afford it, You may want to buy a Kumantong from him or even the Win Lottery Talisman / Gods Of Wealth Talisman and win Your own Personal 4D Prediction again and again non-stop.

I have owned most of his Talismans but then.. I am a Lazy Pig, therefore I still prefer to just follow the 4D Prediction provided by Kumantong 4D Power.

Here are my other 2 Winning  Tickets from following Kumantong 4D Power:

One Stone Kills 2 Birds - Hit 2 Starters


1st Prize Winning Ticket


From: Wesley - Seng Kang

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials