TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

I have just make a transfer of S$238 to your account for Ang Bao for You and Offerings for Kumantongs - Strike Direct 3rd Prize

Dear Kumantong 4D Master,

Good day!

Many thanks to you and your Kumantong. Your kumantongs help me to strike again. I have just make a transfer of S$238/- to your account for Ang Bao for you and Offerings for kumantongs. Please help me to buy Candies/Toys for offering to your Kumantongs.

This is my appreciation to Kumantong 4D Master and Kumantongs for blessing me to strike my own number 1706 - Direct 3rd Prize yesterday - 29 May 2016 - Sunday.

Thanks also for the blessing from the Talismans.

May your kumantong continue to bless me.

Thanks and best regards.
Cham

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials