TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

I Won Starter tonight! I've been buying for years and haven't won anything in a long time!

Hello Super KMT,

I won Starter tonight! Very happy and many thanks to you and your kumantongs! Although the prize is a small amount but happy that at least I won something. I've been buying for years and haven't won anything in a long time :( In appreciation, I have transferred $20.00 to your account for your ang bao and offerings for your kumantongs. Please thank your kumantongs for me for their help. Looking forward to more wins :D

- L1711, Singapore
29 Oct 2017, Sunday

Kumantong 4D Power Tip:
Hitting Starter or Consolation is just a hint that TOP 3 Prize is coming. Might hit again. It is a way kumantongs give hint.

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials