TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Ang Bao of SGD$38 from Old Time Client for Winning 2nd Prize on her own 4D Number

Dear Kumantong Master,

Good day!

Many thanks to you and your Kumantong. Your kumantong help me to strike again. I have just make a transfer of S$38/- to your account for Ang Bao for you and Offerings for kumantong. Please help me to buy Candies/Toys for offering to your Kumantong.

This is my appreciation to Kumantong Master and Kumantong for blessing me to strike my own number 3239 yesterday.

Thanks also for the blessing from the Talismans.

May your kumantong continue to bless me to strike again.

Thanks and best regards.
Chamelene



Client Chamelene has been blessed by the 'Gods Of Wealth' Talisman & Kumantongs (from Kumantong 4D Master) again and again..

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials