TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Old Timer Hit 4D 1st Prize again and again...


Kumantongs and Gods Of Wealth Talisman have been blessing Chamelene Chua with Lottery Luck many times, since she owned a Gods Of Wealth Talisman and pray to the Kumantongs from Kumantong 4D Master.


Dear Kumantong Master,

Good day!

Many thanks to you and your Kumantong. Your kumantong help me to strike again. I have just make a transfer of S$38/- to your account for Ang Bao for you and Offerings for kumantong. Please help me to buy Candies/Toys for offering to your Kumantong.

This is my appreciation to Kumantong Master and Kumantong for blessing me to strike my own number 1967 ibets yesterday.

Thanks also for the blessing from the Talismans.

May your kumantong continue to bless me to strike 4D 1st price direct & Singapore ToTo.

Thanks and best regards.
Chamelene

- 27 June 2019 (Thursday)

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials