TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE
Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Kumantong 4D Winning Tickets Prove - Since 2009

Your Kumantong even can let me Strike Toto.. Amazing!

"Kumantong I bought from You blessed me with small toto winnings. I chouldn't believe my eyes " - Keith, SG


Note from Kumantong 4D Master (Email: super.kumantong@gmail.com) :

Keith has been keeping his Tiny Oil Bottle Kumantong , which he ordered from me, for quite awhile. Since then, he has been Striking 4D quite often from the Numbers given by his Kumantong.

After trying out on seeking Toto numbers from Kumantong, he managed to strike 3 numbers, which he find it amazing , because Winning Toto is a very difficult task. I belief Kumantong will help him to continue to Win 4D & Toto  in future.

Even though Kumantongs from me are very expensive, there are folks who will insist on only getting Kumantongs (and Taoist Talismans)  that are kept and trained by me (Kumantong 4D Master).