TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Win $18 - Give Ang Bao $50!



Good Day Shifu,

I am very happy to announce that using you God Of Wealth From All Direction Talisman and the shake cup method that you have taught me, I have won the consolation prize! This is my second time using the shake cup method and I have already gotten a small consolation of $18 Ibet.

I have transfered $50 as a token of appreciation to you for blessing me with good talismans. Although I didn't win that much but I can feel the 36 Heavenly Warriors Talisman protecting me and solving my problem usually as long as I pray, when the critical time comes my problems are solved.

I have attached some images as proof for you to use as my testimonial. Please do censor my email adress though.

Thank you 
Jo Tan. - Singapore
26th July 2020

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials