TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Client Z.B bought the numbers wrongly as 7931 and won Ibet Consolation instead and gave me Ang Bao - SGD$40!

"Hi Master, 9731 came out conso direct but I accidentally bought 7931 direct instead..:((( So i striked only permutation..I transferred $40 as a token of thanks to you and kumantong. Can help buy some candies for your kumantong pls as a thank you. It is not much, but hopefully I can give a big ang pow soon. Thank You!" - Client Z.B, Singapore, 10 July 2022 (Sunday)



I (Kumantong 4D Master a.k.a Taoist Sorcery Master) won Direct Horse Shit & Ibet Horse Shit. - Total Win SGD$63. >>  Hit Direct Horse Shit & Ibet Horse Shit - Total Win SGD$63 Only

Video of me collecting Real Money & had the Winning Ticket Validated
 

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials