TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Miss 1 Number but Client Z.B Still Strike Direct 2nd Prize - Ang Bao SGD$100

*Kumantongs Sent Hint to Client and She Strike*

"Good evening Master,

I striked 5998! Altho it wasnt the direct # given by KMT, I bought it replacing one digit with the # he gave me in mind. I believe your KMT has guided me with my choice. I have transferred a small token for you and also to help buy some offerings for your KMT to say thank you! 

I have also transferred prayer money for your help to seek another number from KMT on my behalf pls.

Thank you Master and also thanks to your KMT!" - Z.B , Singapore, 03 Sept 2022 (Saturday)

Short Note from Kumantong 4D Master: I bought the same 4D numbers given by Kumantongs and I missed 1 number on Direct 2nd Prize. Kumantongs sent extra hint to Client and Client took the hint and change 1 digit at the last number and Strike Direct 2nd Prize. This shows that... When Kumantongs want You to Strike only, You will Strike but not the other folks. (If it is Yours, it will be yours. If it is not Yours, You will not get it).

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials