TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Testimonial from Mr. Alex -Singapore

*This is also a Review on Master Chia's 4D Service

I would like to share my experience on what happened to me before  I join Kumantong 4D Power - 4D Prediction by Kumantongs.

It all happened when I was very desperate to win 4D and decided to Google search on Softwares to win 4D in Singapore. I came across many sites which threw numbers to my face Asking for my phone number and email but there was no proof to winning.

Then one day I saw a site by Master Chia. He is selling his "Elite player Plan".
I  got interested in it and decided to go down to his office and look for him. That was where my Nightmare started.

He showed me the rules of an Elite player plan .. Stating that I must buy system entry for 1 number for 3 draws each time spending $40.00 SGD. I played for 6 months without any results at all. No matter how hard I tried.

Master Chia website has many testimonials without backing at all. What makes matter worst is 1 rule that feels not quite right. When the numbers given from the "Elite Player Plan" ever strike, You are required to give 10% of winning as an Ang Pow to Master Chia and write good stuff about him. If you do not pay, He will come after you.

There are many testimonials on his site showing players winning  11k, 3k or so. It is hard to believe because I was an Elite player for 6 months and I have not even won once, not even ibet. Just imagine how much money I have wasted and that was $40 on every 4D draw, $120 per week  and that was spending $480 to bet on 4D per month. That was crazy! Just imagine how many more followers of his Elite Player Plan are losing money and maybe just 1 lucky fellow who won 4D by his own Luck and then have to give 10% to Master Chia and is obliged to praise him like a GOD.

Now, lets talk about Kumantong 4D Power. How I came across this site?
Since normal way of 4D Analysis / Prediction do not work out, something come to my mind that maybe Spirit / Ghost may be the answer to strike 4D, since I was so desperate to Strike 4D as I was in need of Money ( You know Army Allowances are peanuts). I type in google for Spirits to help in lottery in Singapore.

Kumantong 4D Power  was the first to show up and I was very Excited. I felt that was what I had been looking for. I immediately joined this site for just SGD$8.80 per month and I get 1 set of 4D numbers to buy on every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. The 4D Numbers given by Kumantong 4D Power is also bought by the owner of the Kumantong 4D Power Website himself.  That is what I called  INTEGRITY. If the 4D Numbers by other 4D Masters are good , why these self-proclaimed 4D Masters, don't buy the numbers that they vomit on You themselves?

This is the interesting and saddest part...
On  just the 3rd time of following Kumantong 4D Power..... Singapore Pools 4D Prediction by Oil Bottle Kumantong came out 2nd PRIZE DIRECT !  But... I did'nt get to buy the number as it was a Wednesday and I was stuck in Army Camp (I was in NS then) and no one was willing to buy 4D for me. IT CAME OUT THAT NIGHT 2ND PRIZE DIRECT! I SHOULD HAVE WON AT LEAST 10K! - With just 1 SET OF 4D!. I got so pissed off with myself that I slam  my expensive handphone onto the floor. Not like Master Chia and other 4D Masters, who throw You 1 whole list to Buy, which these masters don't buy themselves and still won't hit a prize!)

After that time,  I still continue following 4D Prediction given by Kumantong 4D Power  and keep striking IBET TOP 3 Prizes once awhile. Even if it is small amount, at least winning something is better than nothing.

No other Masters can predict as close as Kumantong 4D Power. They cannot even get close to at least show 3 out of 4 numbers correct on top 3 prizes, not to mention.. even on every 4D Results.  Even Ibet level, these self-proclaimed masters can't even come close in getting at least 90% accurate.

So to all KUMANTONG 4D POWER Subscribers out there, I advice you all to be Patient. Good things surely come when people are patient.

Never Rush the Kumantong because these spiritual kids ( angels or ghosts I don't care) ..  its the same as human beings. If  I'm the boss and you are the worker in the Factory .. When I rush you, Can you produce good Results? OF COURSE NOT :D So be happy and try always. It may not be now, it may not be soon but it is sure to come to Hit Direct TOP 3 Prize. Slowly but Surely! Take Note: Striking Ibet Top 3 Prizes are just appetizers. We are always aiming on the Direct 1st or 2nd Prize, which surely will come.

To the Public, if You ever want to follow 4D Prediction, You don't have to waste time on research for a better 4D Master any further. Just follow KUMANTONG 4D POWER. No other "4D Masters" can give You just 1 set of 4D Prediction per 4D draw days and then the very same 1 set of 4D Numbers will come out at least TOP 3 Ibet / Iperm/ Mbox or worst case ...  will show up at least 3 out of 4 numbers correct in one of TOP 3 Prizes on the very night of the 4D Draw. You can also use Kumantong 4D Prediction  as a base for Your personal 4D Analysis or as a seed Number and load into Your own 4D Analysis Software and get list of potential winning Numbers to fine tuned to 98% accuracy.

As for me, I cut out the headache and  stop wasting any of my time. I just follow exactly what 4D Numbers is given by Kumantong. Either I will strike, usually will be on TOP 3 Prize or at worst case - Miss 1 Number on TOP 3 Prize. Tell me where You can find a "4D Master" better than his Kumantongs.

OH YES....By the way, I've also bought myself a Kumantong Mini Oil Bottle from the owner of Kumantong 4D Power. I am planning to buy Kumantong Statues from Kumantong 4D Power and create an Altar at home just like his, once I'm able to convinced and brainwash my family members.

From your Kumantong 4D Power Loyal Supporter
Mr. Alex Armani
Singapore

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials