TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Testimonial From DJArmani - Prayers Were Answered

A very good Day to Bro Sly (Kumantong 4D Master) and folks who are reading.

I would like to share a few miracles that happened to me.

Ever since I have prayed to his Kumantongs and keeping his Wealth Talismans, these are what have happened.

I was out of Job for 3 weeks and I was wondering what to do as I had not much money in my bank account. I left my job without completing the contract so I thought I won't get paid for it.

Few days had past and my bank account was dry. I desperately prayed hard to his Kumantongs Picture online and hoped for a Miracle. My prayers were answered. These were what happened...

In the evening, my wallet was empty and I had to borrow SGD$30 from my Grandpa. I logged in to my Banking Account to check. Instead of SGD$30, what I saw almost gave me a Heart Attack. I saw that I had SGD$400 plus in my bank account!

Due to his old age I was worried that my grandpa had press extra "ZERO" and accidentally over sent me the loan but I was not sure. So I called up the bank to find out who was the actual sender and they said it was from the Company that I worked at. I was thinking it was impossible that having worked only 3 days and I broke the contract too. But there, I was having money in my bank! I knew it was the Kumantongs helping me as I did a prayer to them only 2 days before I checked my account. Kumantongs must had sent gut feeling to the boss to wake up his idea to pay me. Actually, I got paid more than what I should be paid on the hours and days I work.

I have full faith and trust in kumantongs and then there is never a time I will be short of cash. Each time I am almost dry (In my Bank Account), Kumantongs will give me cash through Winning the Lottery / 4D.

I would also like to share with you another Miracle that happened recently on Wednesday (4th Dec 2013).

On Tuesday, he invited me to his Kumantongs Altar, which is facing  directly opposite to the Desk that he use for Talismans Writing and Taoist Sorcery Ritual ).  I am considered very lucky because it is a very rare chance for outsiders to get to meet him personally and even rarer for the chance to pray right in front of  his Kumantongs Altar and seek 4D Numbers directly from his Kumantongs.

On that night (Tuesday), I applied the "Shake Cup Method" right in front of his Kumantong (小胖 - Fatty)- He has more than 15 Kumantongs Statues, not just 3 Kumantongs that You see on the picture on the blog.   The number I got from was 3142 and I bought $1 Big and $1 Small plus $1 Ibet.

On Wednesday night, when it was time to check 4D Results, I got another shock of my Life it came out 3412 - Starter and 4130 - 3rd Prize (Miss by 1 number) . I did not buy Full System because I forgot about it. I bought ibet so I still win. This is not the first time that this Miracle happened. In fact, I have won few times in 4D by following his "Kumantong 4D Power" Subscription.

Science can't explain how the numbers are so accurate and it is not just once! It is like almost every draws, 3 times a week, worst case is miss by 1 number. Tell me who can be better than him and his Kumantongs. It is safe to say that no other Self-proclaimed "4D Masters" in Singapore can even be close or match his Kumantongs 4D Prediction Standard. I am very thankful for the times that I win 4D and his Kumantongs are the only ones that can do it.

In the past I have been Cheated and Conned by Many Scammers and those Self Proclaimed 4D Masters who uses threats and trickery to fool and scam me. I wasted a few hundred of dollars on Useless Software and Hopeless Generated Numbers and wasted few thousand dollars to buy Full System (told by the masters) on the 4D Numbers vomited out by them, which these  Fake "4D Masters" don't buy themselves. The funny thing was I won nothing. After 6 months, I gave up.

Let me tell You folks how I knew about Kumantongs and got to know Kumantong 4D Master.

I came to know about the website when I was just out from my Army (NS), dry and desperate. I was thinking if computer generated numbers couldn't give me winning numbers then what method can? I then thought of an idea how about ghost and spirits? So I typed in google search : How to Win the Lottery using Spirits.

"Kumantong 4D Power" was the first that came up so I clicked and entered into a world of Miracles and Hope. The 1st thing I saw was the picture of 3 Kumantongs on an Altar. I don't know why.. the aura of the picture engulfed my soul and I kneel down and prayed to them fervently. From that day onwards, I learn that Kumantongs are capable of showing Miracles.

After a while, he found that I was sincere and also not a cheapskate, he finally agreed to meet me and then soon we became good friends. He taught me a lot about Kumantongs, Business, Girls, Women and most importantly about Taoism, Sorcery and Life.  From him and his wisdom, I got to know that life can be so much fun and interesting, without having to struggle to make ends meet and face food problems, love problems and all nonsense.

No other Master in the world Can give TOP 3 Prizes and just miss by 1 Digit everytime. Every Month I am certain that I will Strike the lottery at least once or twice or three times because his Kumantongs are that powerful.

Without the Kumantongs I would still be struggling at work and without money. At least now I do not have to worry about money that much.

When I have enough money ( I am willing to pay one thousand above US Dollars) and able to psycho my family members into keep a Kumantong, I will definitely BUY a Kumantong Statue from  Bro Sly - Kumantong 4D Master and only from him. I have no more faith and trust on any other "Masters".

Thank you Bro Sly - The Kumantong 4D Master

Sincerely,
DJArmani - Singapore/Tampines
DJ EMPIRE NETWORK

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials