TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Testimony to share and I hope you can share with your followers - Mr. Nguyen, California

Hello. Forgive me for bothering you today master, but I have a testimony to share and I hope you can share with your followers and on other pages too.

I was a baptised born again Christian. When I was 7, my bigoted father had introduced me to the Christian church and I was baptised into the religion. In church, my father would act a different way than he would at Home.

Because of family issues, we were living with my grandmother, who was a Pure-Land Buddhist. My father had taught me to disrespect the religion of my people and said the people sitting on the ancestors shrine were demons. For 5 years, I followed him blindly because his so called “Jesus” would make me go to heaven.

Eventually, I stumbled across your website speaking about religious Taoism and Buddhism. My curiosity grew and I had an interest to start going to temple again. The moment my father knew, everyone in his church started harrassing me. When I was a Christian, the buddhist monks had still accepted me. Why had the followers of jesus, "the ones" harrassing me?

From then onward, through the first 3 years, the gods had tested my faith, in which even my grandma, the person who had supported me since I reverted, was giving me and my mother legal troubles. In the end, the mercy of Monkey God - (大聖佛祖 - Da Sheng Fo Zu) and our Mother Goddess in Vietnam - Chúa Xứ tháng mẫu (主處聖母 - Zhu Chu Sheng Mu) were on our side and had blessed us.

Perhaps it was because of the karma we had in our past life. One article from your website has helped me realize that the religion of our ancestors are dying and we must preserve it. 無量功德!福生無量天尊。

- Mr. Nguyen, Vietnamese in California

Personal Note from Taoist Sorcery Master:

The beauty of Chinese Folk Religion (Folk Taoism) is that You can pray to all kinds of gods and ghosts of all faiths with joss sticks and no need to force other people to convert into Your faith.

Folk Taoism is an inclusive religion in that it does not reject the gods of other religions. Folk Taoists are always ready to accept the spiritual practice of other faith and include the gods, deities and saints from other religions to be worshipped together with their own Taoist Gods.

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials