TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Activating Hindu Altar with 36 Heavenly Warriors Talisman..


36 Heavenly Warriors Talisman (Protection All In One) arrived today. Took a photo. Although not a grand altar, it still looks beautiful.

Experienced sort of a strange happening but don't know if it was my imagination or not. I decided to give Bai Tea to Ganesh and Lakshmi.

In my mind I was thinking they might show me a sign through the tea. As I kept arranging the tea on my altar for the "perfect angle" I could only describe as a magnetic pull while arranging tea on goddess Lakshmi's space.

I thought, "that's strange, there's no magnets in the tea." Was Lakshmi trying to tell me that she is present? I can only wonder.

I also made me a temporary plastic cover out of zip lock bags so I can place the talisman on the wall. Then I will get a photo frame.

Update: And also had a dream today that I was in an Asian temple during the consecration ceremony. All the deities started moving like humans. Their arms, feet, etc were moving. I remember being amazed at this phenomenon in the dream.

- Christopher , California USA

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials