TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Almost throw away the Winng Ticket - Hit Direct System on Starter - SGD$500





Raya (Jun) testimonial await top prize -wed 27
20 dollar credited and some candy for him-TQ
I almost crash (evening) but a feeling ask me to look again (midnight). Despite sat turn down.. Not mistake me as I am sad at first glance but I still put hope for Wednesday. Haha it really appear it has - hit a jackpot. my apologise for ugly face of the ticket slip. I have a really bad time in the afternoon I hit my head badly over my brother rushing for a bus arrival the ceiling at the bus stop with poor misjudgement by the urgent cause as a result some moody and angry incident early on.. Yeah- this Wednesday will a victory- cheers
I was emotionally sad despite that having some bad times. I could not believe that I win starter *ibet. A good start of the Raya for Jun 2018 although it did not came to the Top but really help in giving the positive outcome for smooth journey and never too quick to judge you will never know what next will happen. The open door of hope! -My Gratitude to you and -"kumantong some candy for you". I have transferred $20 *Quote: - More candy coming 

- Client Hew Raven , Singapore
- 24th June 2018  (Sunday)

*A Short Note from Kumantong 4D Master : Client bought $2 Direct System ,  Starter came out as 4121 , therefore he should had won SGD$500.

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials