TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

5 GHOSTS ON THE HANDS...



When I was praying silently on my 'Five Ghosts' Talisman, I open my both hands upwards and I ask to give me sign if the five ghosts were with me. I felt a sense of wind or air hovering on my hands. It's really strange. I had this feeling maybe 3-4 times, When I'm praying." - Miss Spain.

Personal note from Taoist Sorcery Master: Without the spiritual communication skills of individuals and due to the lack of human communication channels of the ghosts, the ghosts may softly caress Your face and skin through air to show their presence. When deities or ghosts are present, sometime You will also have the ghoose bumps feeling. This is perfectly normal but may also scare the living daylights out of new comers. (For spiritual skills to communicate with ghosts, You need to practice certain Taoist Sorcery Skills such as "Connect & Communicate" With Ghosts &  "Yin Yang Eyes" Talismans - Ability To See Ghosts etc).

'5 Ghosts' Of Taoist Sorcery (Mao Shan Sect / Feng Yang Sect / Yin Shan Sect / Gui Shan Sect) are like Your spiritual servants. They are always on standby to serve You. Once You call upon them, they will line up immediately in front of You and waiting to follow Your command, be it doing holy or evil (Black Magic).

Related posts: 

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials