TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Testimonial and kopi Money - RM$5.00 From Cecilia A.G


Hi Super kumantong,

I did what you ask me to do. I prayed to the 3 kumantongs on the Big Image at kumantong-4d-power.blogspot.com . I Mbox the number 9456 and I won RM3.00 (Mbox Consolation) from Magnum 4D and 9456 RM 3.00 (Iperm Consolation) from Toto Sport 4D. its my 1st time praying to kumantong. I would like to donate RM5.00 to kumantong. Please buy sweets, candle for kumantong. I know its not much but I believe he will be my friend and he understand me.

I need your bank account so I can bank in this money.

Hope to hear from you,
Cecilia A.G - Malaysia
10 May 2014 , Saturday



Hi Sly

Guess what.. I did not buy the same number I won yesterday and because I bought a new set of 4d - miss by 1 number (Top 3 Prize). when I check the result on Magnum 4D, it came out 1st prize today for the number 9456 that I bought yesterday. I feel sad but I believe kumantong is being with me at the same time I know he wants me to believe in him which I do. its was not my luck today but sure soon he will bring happiness to my life.

I will post the RM5 money that I promise you tomorrow and once I done that I will email you.

Take care and god bless

Cecilia A.G - Malaysia,
11 May 2014 , Saturday

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials