TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

From Financial Problem To Financial Freedom - Through The Power Of Kumantongs


I was facing deep financial problem during the period of 2013.

Like most people, when life is smooth, they will shunt away  from anything spiritual and consider them as bullshit.  I used to be like that too. Due to my desperate situation, I end up seeking spiritual intervention to clear my money problem.

I  was searching online with the search terms like,  'How To Strike Lottery  with black magic', 'How to ask ghosts for 4D numbers' etc. I was very lucky to land on Kumantong 4D Master's Blogs / Websites.

After reading the articles about folks getting blessed by his Kumantongs for letting them Strike The Lottery, I decided to follow the same method by just sincerely praying on his Kumantongs' Picture to seek own private personal 4D numbers, because I can't afford the fee for Kumantong 4D Prediction at that time.

On the very 1st try, I managed to strike 4D Starter on 1st June 2013 - Saturday. Immediately, I sent over my Token Of Appreciation as Ang Bao to Kumantong 4D Master and offerings to his Kumantongs.

From then on, I always pray to his Kumantongs before I seek 4D Numbers or buy my own personal 4D Numbers. Since then, I have been striking 4D Direct Prizes (TOP 3 Prizes & Starters) very often and continue to send Ang Baos to Kumantong 4D Master and offerings to his Kumantongs.

By the way, I have used some of my winnings to buy the powerful talismans done by Kumantong 4D Master, a.k.a Taoist Sorcery Master.

Now, my financial problems have been cleared and I continue looking forward to more 4D winnings.

All Thanks to Kumantong 4D Master and his Kumantongs.

- Cham, Singapore
----------------------------------------------------------------
One of the big Ang Bao  from Cham...

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials