TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE
Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Kumantong 4D Winning Tickets Prove - Since 2009

Hit with a feeling of extreme benevolence towards me..


"Wow Shifu! I literally get chills as I read this and look at the pic! It looks amazing. I’m sure your article will be of interest as so much of progress in life counts on the quality of one’s friends and mentors, as they say ‘No man is an island’. I can’t read what is on it, but I can sort of ‘feel’ it, and it feels great! Many thanks!" -  Sun-Ray, An Average American Guy (Owner Of Talisman)

Hi Shifu,

So I received the talisman ('Nobleman of 5 Directions come desperately helping' Talisman - 五方贵人符) today... and in terms of the opposing forces i mentioned? Turns out the postal people didn’t put a notification in my mailbox, but i went to the ‘international’ booth with the number you provided, and the guy there was helpful, so i got it, but man was I stressed out waiting for it to show up. Anyways, whatever tried to prevent it ultimately failed, and it’s in my wallet right now.

Upon bringing it home, as a welcome offering of sorts, I burned 3 incense sticks and three gold and red Joss papers to the dieties... I then went into another room, and a few minutes later I smelled the acrid smell of the joss papers and was at the same time hit with a feeling of extreme benevolence towards me.... might be my imagination, but it felt very much like a ‘Good Sign’.

I still have to reply at length on the two things you wrote up, but in the meantime a quick question on the Spirit Boys Element... are they like Kuman Thongs? And in terms of Joss papers and incense, should I light Silver ones for them?

Anyways, thanks very much, very happy to have it, and will message on the 2 articles and will keep you updated on this talisman.

- Sun-Ray
-An Average American Guy (Owner Of Talisman)

Taoist Sorcery Master replied to his Question: The spiritual boys are heavenly helpers, So no need to specially burn Joss Papers to them. They shall receive their tips from the heavenly deities.


Related Aricle: 'Nobleman of 5 Directions come desperately helping' Talisman - 五方贵人符