TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE
Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Kumantong 4D Winning Tickets Prove - Since 2009

Client Hit Ibet Starter - Win SGD$100 But Gives Ang Bao SGD20!

 


"I would like to continue my attempt to strike a decent prize with your predictions.

I managed to finally strike a small amount of $100 on Starter on Wednesday, 6th January 2021, as I bought iBet $10 on 3017, which is the number you gave to me after praying.

I have just transferred $50 to your account (see screenshot below), which comprises $30 for these next 3 draws predictions request, plus an additional $20 as my angbao for striking. Hope to give you bigger angbao soon if I do manage to strike a bigger prize. Please help to give some offerings to your Kumantong.  

I have great faith and am confident that my time in striking a big prize is coming soon, I know I am being tested on my patience.

I look forward to receiving your predictions after your kind prayers.

Thanks you very much."
- Kind Regards 
M.K

-------------------------------------------

"You are right, it was very close as 3rd Prize yesterday was 2317 (should have been 0317), and 1st Prize on Saturday was 0873, again miss the number 8, which should have been a 1 instead.

The deities and Kumantongs are testing my faith and patience, and I will be patient. Let’s see what happens next 3 draws."
- Best Regards 
M.K

------------------------------------------

Short Note from Kumantong 4D Master (a.k.a Taoist Sorcery Master):

Client M.K was given 3017 by Kumantongs for his Kumantong 4D Prediction. On Saturday, it missed 1 number on 1st Prize (0873) and on Wednesday, it missed 1 number on 3rd Prize (2317) but hit Ibet Starter (7130). 

Usually miss 1 number on TOP 3 Prize or Hit Ibet Starter or Consolation, is a way that Kumantongs (trained and owned by Kumantong 4D Master) hinting You that next draw is going to HIT TOP 3 Prize with the same numbers.

To own a Kumantong, check this out: https://kumantong-4-u.blogspot.com
For Kumantong 4D Prediction, check this out: https://kumantong-4d-power.blogspot.com or Email: super.kumantong@gmail.com