TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Client D.Koh Strike 4D Again! - 2nd Prize - Win SGD$1000


One Week ago -  Sunday - 28 Nov 2021, Client D.Koh had Hit System 1st Prize - Client D.Koh Won 1st Prize - SGD$2000 .  Tonight Sunday - 5th Dec 2021, he Hit System 2nd Prize.

Client D.Koh paid the fee to seek my help for Kumantong 4D Prediction
On Saturday (4th Dec 2021), Oil Bottle Kumantong gave Singapore Pools 4D Prediction as 8011. 

On Sunday Night (5th Dec 2021) - 2nd Try, 2nd Prize came out as 1018. Client D.Koh bought  Full-System and Strike $1000.

He sent me (Kumantong 4D Master) Ang Bao - SGD$200.

I, myself also Strike abit - Ibet 2nd Prize - Won$166


In fact, Client D.Koh was the one who paid his fee for me to Seek 4D Numbers from my Kumantongs for him.  Numbers given by my Kumantongs  will either Miss 1 number on TOP 3 , or Strike Ibet or Direct on TOP 3, therefore I merely also  follow to bet onto the numbers given as well. 

Some folks like to ask - "If so good, why the "4D Masters" never buy on the numbers for themselves." - Now, You know, what numbers given to Clients, I (Kumantong 4D Master) also buy - Because I know high chance will come out. Not like those Fake 4D Gurus  who use Photo Editing Software (Photoshopped) to edit Fake 'Winning' 4D Tickets to trick You into believing in them, can never be as close to my level of 4D  Prediction.

*WIN 4D Is very Straight Forward - Just light up Incense Cone / Joss Stick, Pray to the Kumantong / Wealth Talisman , Shake a Cup of Numbers, Then Either You Strike TOP 3 , or Miss 1 number on TOP 3*

Learn how to Win 4D TOP 3 Prize easily by Yourself,  by following the Links Below:

Related Talismans & Kumantongs:

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials