TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Client Cham Hit Direct Starter On Singapore Pools 4D - Win SGD$250 But Gave Ang Bao - SGD$88! Very Generous Indeed!

 


On Saturday (12th Feb 2022), Client Cham Hit Direct Starter On Singapore Pools 4D - Win SGD$250 But Gave Ang Bao - SGD$88! Very Generous Indeed!

This is the 21th Time Client Cham Strike 4D. Most of the time She Strikes Direct TOP 3 Prize - From The Blessings of her own 'Gods Of Wealth Of All Direction' Talisman and my Kumantongs.

"Good day! I have just make a transfer of S$88/- to your account for Ang Bao/Offerings to you and your Kumantong. Please help to buy Candies/Toys for offering to your Kumantong. This is my appreciation to you and your Kumantong for helping me to strike my own Singapore 4D direct number 2624. May your Kumantong continue to bless me and help me to strike Top prize. Thanks  & best regards." - Client Cham , Singapore, 13 Feb 2022 

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials