TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Malaysia Client J.S Strike Ibet 2nd Prize on Singapore Pools 4D - Win RM870


Malaysia Client J.S  Strike Singapore Pools 4D Ibet 2nd Prize and Won RM870 for himself as he bought it in "Private" on Singapore 4D Numbers. The Winning Numbers was given by Fat Golden Boy - Xiao Pang.

Client J.S sent RM87 = SGD$27 as Ang Bao  to me and also sent SGD$10 Offering Money  to thank Kumantongs and also other Deities and Ghosts for their support.  

Client J.S:"I always believe in your kumantongs. Your kumantongs and you are the real deal 100%!!!! 4D is impossible to strike if a layman simply pluck a 4D from thin air like 1234 or 5678. Only ghosts and deities can help those who seek their help. "

 

I (Kumantong 4D Master / Taoist Sorcery Master) also Won SGD$500 on Ibet 2 Big 2 Small. 

Video Of Me Collecting SGD$500 from Singapore Pools

Short Note from  me (Kumantong 4D Master / Taoist Sorcery Master)  :

Many outsiders and non-believers like to sneer:" If their 4D Prediction is so accurate, why the 4D Masters who gives You the numbers, never buy the same numbers for themselves?"  - This is true for other Fake 4D Masters  but not me.

The reason why I always bet on the same Singapore Pools 4D Numbers , which are given to clients, is because I truly believe in my own Kumantongs  (and the deities and ghosts invoked from my talismans) because they are really the Real Deal. - If really Strike, usually is Hit On TOP  3 Prize (Ibet or Direct Strike) and I also want to win some money for my ownself.

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials