TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Testimonial from Danie Chan

Testimonial for win 4d with kumantong blog owner Sylvester

Hi everybody, my name is Wesley. I am writing this testimonial
for my friend Sylvester who has been relentlessly giving out help and inspiration
for me to buy 4d and thus contributing back faith.

This back track to a year ago, when I first know Sylvester. That time i was asking him advice on how to pick girls up so for those who are interested in learning the skill of dating and pick ups, do look up on his other blogs.

We were talking, and he asked me if i did buy 4d. I do sometimes, so he recommended me this 4d blog of his that those numbers are given by Kumantong and that i can follow if i do not have numbers to buy.

I used to buy randomly anyhow and depends on luck. But after i know this blog, i have been following kumantong numbers faithfully. And why did i choose to follow? Sometimes, its not about luck when u buy lottery, rather deep down in the subconcious, there is an unexplainable universal energy at work. To make it happen.

Deep as it seems,
for me i have total faith that kumantong numbers will come out top 3 and if not will miss one number.

Skeptics will write off saying is sheer luck, of course this is only if u buy ur own number anyhow, that is depending on your luck. But following kumantong number, if u strike ibet or 1st prize is no luck, is definitely kumantong blessing for you and want you to get the money.

All in all, depending on your budget, i feel kumantong numbers is good enough for you to make some extra income.

And the best is that u dun need to crack your brains on which number to buy. Just follow along, like me have been following for past 6 months consistently. Sometimes when you never kanna, is becos kumantong want to test your patience and sincerity. Whether u have deep faith in buying the numbers given, if u truly believe enough. I can assure you miracles do happen. I buy numbers with deep faith, but the best part is the thrill of striking regardless of amount.

Of course those who wish to win 4d to earn a living will be deeply dissapointed. Sorry to break those dreams of yours. Life dun work this way.

For me, I have already kanna 2 ibet last week based on 5402-1st and again exactly the next round 5420-Starter. Its a good start.

Even though amount is not big, but like i said its the thrill of winning that matters. When those numbers come out, guys who win using kumantong numbers to be able to do offerings.

Why? Well, for me i do, i believe its a universal thing. u need to give and take. The more u give u the more will come in 10 fold. You have to give out 1st before receiving, how much will u received? Depends, if u do not put expectation into receiving, trust me, the reward will be tremendous.

Adios.

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials