TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Testimonial from Yvonne Tan

Hi Sylvester,

I know your blog thru superease forum sometime back in 2002/3.
For a period of time you were out of action. I try to recall your blog by going thru the message posted in the forum but cannot find it and I was very happy when you pop up again in 2007.


This time I saved your blog. So far, the given number that you posted is very promising and I also hope that it will come out direct one fine day. As for 4D software, which I have already own, after checking thru, every nos is potential and so I end up with a long list.

I also paid a 4D guru (in Fortune Centre and he also write for a Malaysian papers) for a few thousands so that I could have nos every draw, but to date I have not strike any and He is no way to be found. (Still own me money). Let pray for direct no. to strike TP soon

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials