TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Taoist Talismans sent to him have help him progressed in his Taoist Path...


Hello Taoist Sorcery Master (a.k.a Super Kumantong),

I don't know if you remember me.  I purchased some Talismans from you few years ago. 

Since the last time we spoke, I have progressed on my Taoist path. I have started learning Taoist Lovemaking, traveled to China, prayed in Lu Dong Bin's cave, progressed in Nei Kung and Martial Arts, and started learning the very basics of Emei Mountain Magic...to name a few things.

 I thank you for putting out such wonderful information and for sharing your gifts with people."
- Johnathan - Las Vagas, USA

The lists of Talismans that Johnathan had ordered previously:
Recently spiritual item he orderd:
The Taoist Bagua Jade

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials