TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Client M.K Hit Ibet Consol & Ibet Starter Within 1 Week..


Kumantong 4D Tips: Hitting Consolation or Starter is hint from Kumantongs that TOP 3 Prize is coming.

"I had a small strike of $30 today on the number you gave me, 8902. Came out 2809 today as a Consolation. Lucky I bought $10 iBet also.  For your kind assistance with your prediction, I have transferred $10 angbao to your account." Client M.K on Winning Ibet  Consolation.

"I strike today iBet $10 on 9753, very happy to strike $100. As a token of my appreciation, I have already transferred $20 angbao to you, please see screenshot below. I will send you a pic tomorrow morning after I collect my winnings.  Will continue to buy for Wednesday draw, hoping for Top 3 hit this time." - Client M.K on Winning Ibet Starter. 


Important Notice: 

Small Winnings are nothing to boast about.. but without showing off the small winnings, You won't know that Small Winnings (Ibet Consol / Starter) are actually hints from my Kumantongs that TOP 3 Prize is coming Your way. 

My Kumantongs have the tendency to let me and clients strike small prize to make other people laugh at us, then later let us Strike Direct TOP 3 to burst people's balls.

Only my Kumantongs have the ability to give hints that TOP 3 Prize is coming Your way. 

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials