TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Client Cham Hit Direct 2nd Prize On Singapore Pools 4D! - Won SGD$2000!

Client Cham Hit Direct 2nd Prize! - Won SGD$2000! She sent me (Kumantong 4D Master - a.k.a Taoist Sorcery Master ) an Ang Bao of SGD$138 . Kumantongs have been blessing her to Strike Direct TOP 3 Prize again & again...

Take Note: Winning Ticket Shown is Real, Not Photoshopped!


Client Cham - "Dear Kumantong Master,
Good day!
Many thanks to you and your Kumantong. Your kumantong help me to strike my own 4D number. I have just make a transfer of S$138/- to your account for Ang Bao for you and Offerings for your kumantong. Please help me to buy Candies/Toys for offering to your Kumantong.
This is my appreciation to Kumantong Master and your Kumantong for blessing me to strike my own number 1767 on Sunday.

Attached is the ticket. Kindly please omit my name from your testimonials.
May my Talismans and your kumantong continue to bless me to strike 4D again and Toto.
Thanks and best regards."

The lists of Previous (Singapore Pools) 4D Winnings by Client Cham (Owner of a Kumantong by Kumantong 4D Master & Gods Of Wealth Of All Direction Talisman):

*To learn how to Strike 4D By Yourself with the Help Of Kumantongs , go here: Kumantong 4D Master

*To Learn more about Kumantongs, go here: Kumantong 4 You

*To Learn more about Gods Of Wealth Talisman, go here: "Gods Of Wealth Of All Direction" Talisman

*To ask for Kumantong 4D Prediction Number (Take Note: There is a Fee Charge), or to order a Kumantong or Talisman, Kindly email me (Kumantong 4D Master - a.k.a Taoist Sorcery Master): super.kumantong@gmail.com

Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials