TODAY BET - TONIGHT STRIKE

Search This Blog

Email Enquiry: super.kumantong@gmail.com

Malaysia Client J.S Hit Sports Toto Direct & Iperm Consolation - Win RM$1530

Malaysia Client requested for a set of Sports Toto 4D Prediction. Both Hands Raising Kumantong gave him 6238. On the 2nd try, 6238 came out as Direct Consolation Prize. He won RM$1530. He gave Kumantong Offering - RM153 and my Ang Bao - SGD$20. In total he sent me SGD$65.
"Dear Kumantong 4D Master,

      Glory be to both hands raising kumantong!!!!!!! I love him!!!!!! 6238 came up in the Consolation Prizes!!!! I won RM1530.00!!!!! Send me a PayPal link of RM153.00 as offerings to Both Hands Raising Kumantong and an additional $SGD20.00 as your ang pow ( a token of appreciation). Many many thanks to both of your hard work! You can advertise this winning if you so wish. 

    Master, the bigger I strike the bigger offerings I would like to give offerings to both hands raising kumantong and bigger ang pow I would like to give to you! 

    Please tell him to bless me to strike top 3 direct in the near future. Thank you so much. " - Yours sincerely, J.S 


Kumantong 4D Power Testimonials